There are thousands of e-books and online tutorials giving the promise to let you out of Google AdWords ban, but in the end you will just be wasting precious effort and money as you will not find the exact solution to your AdWords ban problem.
Google does not think twice in suspending affiliates and biz ops who are using AdWords to promote businesses and products. How do I know this? Experience in Affiliate Marketing and SEO field. I have dealt with various clients complaining that they were affected with AdWords Account Suspension. What's strange was that I have innocent clients who are also legitimate business owners who have been affected in the suspension spree. Another bad thing is that godly Google would not lift the suspension ever from advertisers who were doomed to receive such penalty.
But if you are still a Google fan like me, who's still very eager to get back to Google AdWords, just keep on reading till the end of this post, as you're about to learn how the AdWords Account Suspension can be bypassed.
- You created an AdWords account.
- Your address matches the address of another Google advertiser.
- Your Mac Address and computer IP is same as the other advertiser who was previously suspended in AdWords.
- Your ads, keywords and price bids are undeniably the same as the suspended AdWords account holder
Please accept the reality that Google has the smartest earthlings on the Web. They know how to relate the pieces of information with their unmatched technological crawlers.
So yes. You have to keep in mind the following tips and tricks to bypass AdWords suspension.
- Flash your browser cookies each time before switching between different accounts. If you are using Firefox you can use an add-on called "Better Privacy"
- Use a Proxy or a DSL service which can provide you dynamic IPs. If you have a wireless dongle or mobile broadband connection, you have to use it. Be sure to disconnect/connect your wireless connection whenever you have to switch between different accounts.
- Use a VCC (Virtual Credit Card) to fund your account. Entropay works for non-US residents and there are lot others. Make sure that the VCCs are not from the banned list of Adwords.
- Make sure that you don't have the same information as the previously banned account such as billing address, contact name, company address, etc.
- Avoid using Google products for your account creation such as Chrome, Gmail, Google Desktop, etc. For browser, I always go for Firefox and create account mails in AOL, Hotmail and Mail.com.
- The best solution is to use you own Virtual Machine to create and access AdWords accounts. On my end, I'm using a software called VMWare in which I install a new Virtual Machine instance per account.
- Use a different Mac address if you suspect that Google was able to catch the Mac address of your PC. This is specially true if you have followed all the above measures and still got suspended by AdWords. So don't forget this precaution from day one.
So yes, I really hope the above suggestions works for you as they worked well for my clients. :-)